The pForecast SaaS software
Forecasts of existing wells and future drilling take production efficiency and capacity limitations into consideration in the simulation scenario. With pForecast, your organization will save substantial time and effort.
Uncertainty as an integral part of the prognosis work
pForecast quantifies the uncertainties by using Monte Carlo simulations which allow forecasts with low, expected, and high values to be created.
pForecast consolidates your methodology. Based on cloud technology with user-friendly interface pForecast offers a uniform method for the company’s forecasting as a result of a common analysis framework across assets.
Smooth and efficient updates
With pForecast, it is easy to establish updated production forecast when assumptions change and there is no need to rebuild your case. Substantial time and effort will be saved.
Mapping uncertainties in drilling schedules
For Exploration and production companies it is important to take into account the uncertainties related to drilling. To meet this need, pForecast considers uncertainties involved in drilling schedules and rig availability.
pForecast can automatically generate Gantt Charts for drilling schedules and show how uncertainty is propagating over drilling targets.
It is easier to evaluate different planning scenarios using pForecast than with reservoir simulations alone. In pForecast, the switch from deterministic analysis to stochastic analysis is automatic! A great advantage is that when last-minute changes occur, neither additional nor manual adjustments are needed. In pForecast a heavy analysis from a reservoir simulation tool can be reused in a fraction of the time it would take to rerun the reservoir analysis itself.
pForecast software can support corporate roll-up analyses which is a cumulation of values for a selected set of assets. The users can create as many roll-ups as they wish, for corporate-wide analyses and reports.
Strong and customizable reporting functionality. Supports export to the company’s desired formats, including Petroleum Resources Management System (PRMS) and Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) standards.
Keeps your forecasts up to date
- Complete statistical analysis software package for the development of field lifetime production profiles
- Calculates statistically correct production profiles with P10 and P90 estimates for the defined report groups
- Import the latest output data from your reservoirs simulations to refresh your predictions for your asset
- Automatic import of historical data into the life-time production profile
- Centralized location for both data, models and simulation results and reports
- Easy to keep version control of scenarios
- Simulation scenarios may be shared across organizations
Software as a Service solution
- Use input data from subsurface tools, such as Eclipse, Network models and ResX
- Integrate with third-party software like Excel, Cognite Data Fusion
- Export approved forecasts to, among others, Cognite Data Fusion and tailored Excel sheets
- Move away from worksheet-driven, standalone desktop applications
Easy access and flexible Business Model
- SaaS solution delivered using modern cloud service
- Accessed from your browser
- Apply different levels of access control for your organization: admin, approver, contributor, reader and editor
- Annual, corporate-wide subscription
- Pay as you go
Get a quick introduction to the pForecast tool, by watching our introduction videos.
Each video is between 2 and 15 minutes long and will give you an introduction to the strengths and power of pForecast tools.
Our software, your solution
pForecast offers consolidated and consistent methodology.
pForecast in 1 minute
pForecast, a cloud-based statistical analysis software to digitalize, simplify and standardize production forecasting.
pForecast: Introduction and Overview
pForecast acts as a common forecasting framework across assets.