We will be posting new positions over the next few months.
Lead front-end developer
Would you like to build the best front-end development team in Bergen? Help us develop the leading SaaS product for industrial forecasting and scale it across renewable industries.
Powersim Software is a Bergen-based software company that for years has been centred around the industry-leading legacy application for mathematical modelling: Powersim Studio. In cooperation with Aker BP, we transformed the Powersim Studio model for oil and gas production forecasting to a future-oriented, cloud-native Software as a Service, pForecast. We are at the point where we have confidence in the foundation and are ready to scale production forecasting to a global market while we develop the service with new, sustainable industry verticals. To succeed in this venture, we want to expand our team with a go-getting, talented lead front-end developer.
As a lead front-end developer, you will be working in an interdisciplinary team and play a key part in the development of the user interface for our forecasting SaaS products. You will be reporting to the company’s VP engineering.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead front-end development
- the UI strategy for the company’s forecasting platform together with product management team
- QC and code review front-end development
We are looking for a React developer who is:
- Passionate about building the best user experience for our forecasting products
- A bridge builder at ease with product manager and the development team alike
- Analytic and able to bring clarity to complex problems
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Experience as front-end developer
- Experience with modern, cloud-based software development and delivery
- Professional experience with React development
- Norwegian and English language proficiency
Why be part of Powersim?
- Partake in an incredible journey in a key position for a tech company rigged for growth.
- Valuable personal competency development.
- Competitive conditions.
- Beneficial shareholder program.
You are welcome to apply using FINN.no or contact us directly!
Send your CV and application as soon as possible to: Tone.Haveland@powersim.no.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and responded to upon arrival, we look forward to reading yours!
If you have any questions regarding the job position or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Tone Haveland on mobile: 959 48 774.